Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Slash fanfics are painting new pics

(by Diego.Efrvscnt, 8 de agosto de 2007)

Meet me at the slash fanfics
tell me all that´s in your dreams
put your best characters in the mix
our entertainment needs a fix

Check what happens in slash fanfics
sins there are better than the original tricks
guys are nice, not loser freaks
they touch you so much like delicious kicks

Tell me your secrets in slash fanifics
Endless temptation will drop the bricks
Green eyes in sweet dreams respect no advice
desires are stronger, rock and roll your dice

Walk with me through slash fanfics
be unforgettable in imaginary pics

Slash fanfics are painting new pics
you and I are there in the mix
Slash fan fics are copying our tricks
Slash fanfics are the ultimate fix

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jacques said...

slash fanfics are paiting new pics
after reading we'll unite our dicks

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home